Thursday, November 6, 2008

Honest to Blog

(Yeah yeah I stole the title, but so what, it fits.)
Anyway here goes... this is me. The real Jess anseo.
For so long I've hidden behind a shield, not showing the real me. A shield in a sense to shield others. A shield of courtesy. And I guess I built it up to try protect others from what I was afraid of.
Rejection, disapproval, not being accepted.

Now I've come to a point in life where I have a voice and I want to use it!! I'm not afraid of offending anyone anymore. I'm not afraid of people not agreeing with my opinions. I don't need approval to feel accepted. And for the first time in my life I feel I might actually have something to say! I'm not saying I want to preach or that I'm going to post up any life changing opinions. But I guess making this blog is a big deal to me. It's the first thing I've really done just for me, not to promote anything, just for me to have fun and explore life and being me.

I did start this blog in an attempt to explore my Art and my Creative Style, but as I started to write all this stuff just started to pour out. So I guess I'm gonna be delving a bit deeper than that! I have a feeling I'm gonna really enjoy making this blog! I wonder what else is gonna find it's way to the surface :)

No comments:

Post a Comment