Thursday, January 1, 2009

Ian Francis

I found another Artist I really like!
His names Ian Francis and I found him in a book of Urban type Art called Outsiders. I just flicked through it, but Its a brilliant book, I have to get it.
Here's his website http://ifrancis.co.uk/ and here's the book. It reminds me of a banksy book I have, but it's got all different types and styles of Urban Art/Artists in it.
http://www.ektopia.co.uk/ektopia/archives/2008/11/01/outsiders-new-steve-lazarides-book I cant wait to get it actually, but I wasn't buying it there and then so I took down Ian Francis' name and googled it when I got home.
--I seem to have noticed a big trend in the Art I'm atracted to!
Before if anyone asked me, I wouldn't have been able to tell them what I like. But I seem to really like Figurative, Urban/Unfinished/Messy looking Colourful Art :). I know that might sound mad, but that's just the word's that came into my mind to describe it! Makes sense in my head anyway...

No comments:

Post a Comment