Monday, February 16, 2009

Sidetrack Project...

I'd a few idea's for things I want to do and one of them was to make some clothes on zazzle!
I want to make a few with my paintings, photos etc on them, but I also saw a bit of a niche I might try tap into.. It's just a bit of an idea at the minute but we'll see what happens.

There's a lot more women going to see the matches these days, or at least to the pubs when the matches are on (the feckin hussies!)... and I think they could do with and would love to be able to buy some nice feminine Dublin supporting clothes to wear.
So I made this >> Up the Dubs!

My friend told me the seasons over till the Summer, God dam it!...but on the bright side that'll give me plenty of time to design up a load of really nice stuff by then :)

No comments:

Post a Comment